We are the Human Resource Management Office.
We are the primary agency of the City Government of Davao responsible for the management of personnel services including recruitment, compensation, benefits administration, employee relations, and capacity building programs.
In charge of all administrative functions of the office
Ensures the personal and
professional growth of the city government’s existing workforce
Aims to improve employee
efficiency and eliminate mistakes in staffing
Responsible for the
recruitment, selection, and placement of personnel
In charge of the personnel’s
benefits, compensation, and general welfare
The Human Resource Management Office is composed of five divisions working hand in hand to provide the highest quality of services, programs, and policies for the City Government’s employees, personnel, retirees, and those who want to work with the City Government of Davao.
Click the button below to view the services offered by our office.
Hear what they have to say about working with the City Government of Davao.
Be part of the City Government of Davao and make a meaningful impact in the local community. Apart from serving the public, you also have the opportunity to realize your own personal goals, build strong relationships, be recognized for the work you do.
Job Order Personnel
No new announcements.
- September 21, 2020, 10:00 am
- Mental Health Awareness Webinars
- City Government of Davao adopts new work arrangement under Modified General Community Quarantine
- City Government of Davao introduces Dabawenyo Card to LGU Personnel
- 92 employees of the City Gov’t retire in 70s style
- Employees hold their first Indak-indak inspired dance competition