How to secure Certificate of Employment for plantillla personnel

A. Applicant fills-up request form from the receiving counter of the HRMO stating therein his/her name, office and purpose;

B. Administrative Staff from the receiving counter forwards the request form to the Personnel Benefits and Welfare Division

C. PBWD prepares the Certificate of Employment;

D. HRMO Department Head signs the Certificate of Employment;

E. Administrative Staff seals and releases the Certificate of Employment to the applicant at the releasing counter.